These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rate-Saver.com.au’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Rate-Saver.com.au’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. You must not use this website if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, are under 18 or are a non Australian resident.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Nothing on this website is or can be deemed to constitute financial, investment or other advice, not a recommendation or endorsement of a product or service by us. The material provided on the website is for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of a product or service that interests you on our website to your needs. As such you should consider seeking independent professional advice before obtaining any products or services via our website.
Our service allows you to be introduced to a broker who may be able to help you with your enquiry. Our service is free for you to use, however we receive commission and fees from brokers and service providers who we refer you to.
We will always try to provide you with fast uninterrupted access to our website, but may terminate, suspend or restrict access to our website at any time for security or legal reasons as well as any other reasons we determine.
We make every effort to ensure the content available to you on our website is accurate and up to date at all times, and make changes to our website on a daily basis. As such we are unable to notify you of changes to our website.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. You will need to agree to the latest terms and conditions every time you visit the website. You should check this document on each visit you make to our website. It is important to do this as if you keep using our website we will assume your agreement to any changes we have made to our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated on the 30th September 2016.
Our aim is to always provide you with an excellent service. However if you are unhappy with our service please contact us.
If you are unhappy with any product or service that you have been introduced to through our website, we recommend that you approach the provider of that product or service directly. If you require any provider’s contact details, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Unless otherwise stated, Rate-Saver.com.au and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Rate-Saver.com.au All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.rate-saver.am.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.bonaccordmortgages.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bonaccordmortgages.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bonaccordmortgages.com
Redistribute content from Rate-Saver.com.au (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Rate-Saver.com.au does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Rate-Saver.com.au, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Rate-Saver.com.au shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Rate-Saver.com.au reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant toRate-Saver.com.au a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Rate-Saver.com.au; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You are responsible for ensuring that any third party that you wish to contract with has all the important information about you.
It is very important to ensure that the information held by the third part is correct, complete and not misleading and you have disclosed all the relevant facts. It’s your responsibility to identify any mistakes or errors in the information, content, material or data helped about you before you obtain any product or service from the third party. Failure to do so could invalidate the product or service provided by the third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your failure to ensure such information is correct and not misleading.
You are responsible for ensuring that you understand and agree with the terms and conditions of the third party that will be providing the product or service to you.
Through our website, you can apply for a number of products and services. These products and services are all provided by third parties and not us. If you apply for an obtain a product and service, you will be contracting with a third party that will supply that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to understand and agree with the terms and conditions which relate to the specific product or service you are interested in before you enter into that contract. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any contract entered into by you with any third party in relation to any product or service.
You are responsible for making your own enquiries to check that the product or service that you want to apply for is accurate, complete and up-to-date and meets your needs.
Our website contains information and descriptions about the products and services you may apply for. This information does not provide a complete description of all the features, terms, conditions, or information regarding those products. Much of this information is provided by third party product or service providers. We do not verify or endorse the information and it may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Although we reasonably endeavour to ensure the information on our website is reliable and try to correct any errors and omissions as soon as possible, it is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with, the details we provide on our website with respect to any product or service provided by third parties which you did not check individually and/or do not meet your needs for any reason.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have appropriate virus checking software on your computer.
We cannot guarantee that our website is uncorrupted or free from viruses which may harm your computer and are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer in this regard where caused by any third party.
We do not seek to exclude or limit any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under any applicable law. This includes our liability for things such as fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss of income, revenue, business, profits or contract, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or opportunity, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with any access, use, or inability to access or use our website where:
You have not complied with any part of these terms and conditions.
We are not in breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents, or
the loss or damage you suffered by our breach of these terms and conditions was not reasonably foreseeable, or
the damage or loss was caused by events outside our control; or
to the extent that you have contributed to your loss or damage by failing to act reasonably in the circumstances or by failing to take reasonable steps to mitigate your loss or damage.
If you use our website, it is reasonable for us to expect that you will adhere to our terms and conditions. If we think you have breached any of the terms and conditions we may take appropriate measures to terminate and/or suspend your access to our website.
If your use of our website causes us to suffer any loss or damage, you shall be responsible for reimbursing us for any such loss or damage that we may suffer.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was partially created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Cookies are small files that websites place on the device you’re using to browse the site. Cookies are commonly used to record some aspect of your visit to a site, such as choices you’ve made or preferences you’ve set during your visit.
Our cookies do not store personal information such as your name, address, phone number or email in a format that can be read by others. The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer, smartphone or web-enabled device to obtain information about you or your family, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
If you follow a link from our website to another website, please be aware that the owner of the other website will have their own privacy and cookie policies for their site. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for what happens at their site.
Your web browser provides settings that allow you to manage or switch off cookies. If you do switch off cookies, remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our websites. You can find out more about managing and switching off cookies at the independent website allaboutcookies.org
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for our online services and tools to work. They collect or record information that we need to make our site work.
These cookies help us to monitor and improve how our website works.
Common uses for this type of cookie include:
collecting information about which pages visitors go to most often
noting if visitors get any error messages from web pages
understanding which links visitors like to follow (including adverts) and which they choose not to.
The information collected using these cookies is anonymous and cannot be used to identify an individual visitor.
Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies are used so that adverts provided to you are more relevant to you and to limit the number of times you see an advert. They may also be used for market research and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These cookies work by remembering the sorts of topics you’ve looked at and using this information to provide our own advertisements or to share the information with other advertisers.